Monday, December 9, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
bought this cheesecake at donkee (Japan's version of super8 in Philippines where in lahat ng ganap is pwede mong makita at mabili dito, from pharmacy, grocery, petshop, foodcourt basta lahat its a one stop store.) recently best in lapang ako ng cheesecake at lagi ako nag-ccrave kaya nung nakita ko yung fujiya dessert shop push na ako sa pagbili kahit na pricey. I ask the personnel to take it out since pauwe na din kami at pag bumili ka ng mga dessert in Japan lalo na pag mga cakes or ice cream they will always put a pack of dry ice para nga naman di mag-melt at still good quality parin pag kinonsume mo ang product. I hope we have the same thing in Philippines para bonnga diba.
Saturday, November 30, 2013
2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
3. Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
5. Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
6. Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
7. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
8. Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
9. Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
10. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
11. Listen to new music.
12. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
13. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
14. Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
15. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
16. Make new memories.
17. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
18. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
19. Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
20. Learn to love every bit of yourself.